Goyen Type CA62MM Solenoid Valve
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 day Days|
|Packaging:||Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Productivity:||20000 sets per week|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang|
|Supply Ability:||150000 pieces per month|
Model No.: CA62MM
Two-position Two-way 2 1/2 Inch Goyen Type MM Series CA62MM Electromagnetic Pulse Valve For Dust-collector Systems
1. MM valves are installed through the tank.
2. to avoid any potential operational problem it is preferable that the valves are not mounted underneath the tank where condensation may collect. all o-rings should be coated with a silicone based lubricant or similar.
3. dresser nut seals where used are a pressure seal only, not a structural component. do not rely on dresser seals to retain either the tanks or blowtubes. tanks and blowtubes must be independently restrained.
4. tighten dresser nuts to 20Nm max.
dust collector application,in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fiber filters.
Technical parameters of Goyen Type MM Series Reverse Pulse Jet Valves:
|inch||1''||1 1/2''||2''||2 1/2''||3''||3 1/2''||4''|
|pressure range||0.3 to 0.8MPa|
|temp range||nitriles seals||-40 to 82℃|
|viton seals||-29 to 232℃|
Main Dimension Diagram of 2 1/2 Inch CA62MM Goyen Type Dust Collector Pulse Valve:
Details of 2 1/2 Inch CA62MM Goyen Type Diaphragm Valve In Reverse Pulse Jet System:
Tips: All accessories can be sold separately as repair parts (Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil, Armature Assembly)
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Youtube video of 2 1/2 Inch CA62MM Goyen Type Dust Collector Pulse Solenoid Valve:
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
Brando is a professional manufacturer and designer of solenoid valve, solenoid coil and solenoid valve armature assembly, located in Ningbo, China. Our main products include armature assembly, solenoid coil, brass solenoid valve, stainless steel solenoid valve, plastic solenoid valve, pneumatic solenoid valve, pulse jet valve, diaphragm repair kit, pulse controller, injector rail and can serve customers from various industries. Our company has been producing for more than 10 years, and cooperates with different customers such as oil & gas, chemical industry, water treatment, food & beverage, medical system and so on.
Brando maintains its high position in the industrial manufacturing. The advanced lathes and milling machinery are introduced, and from materials procurement to finished product and assembly, it is fully automated and controlled by computers, to improve product quality, and to continuously increase production and delivery efficiency.
Brando has fully adopted the ISO-9001 quality management system and introduced the most advanced precision equipment for product inspection, such as digital pressure gauges, computer applications, air leak testers, pressure testers and flow testers.
1. Customized Design and Production: Brando can design and manufacture customized solenoid valves, solenoid coils and solenoid valve armature components to meet your specific needs and applications. We can provide services from small air treatment devices to large fluid systems.
2. Quality Assurance: In addition to designing and manufacturing high-quality products, Brando also provides 100% testing services for all components to ensure that they achieve the best performance under the best performance and to ensure that it runs well in your project.
3. Delivery and After-sales Service: Brando provides large inventory and on-time delivery within 5 to 10 days. We also provide unparalleled after-sales service and 1 year warranty for all products.
1. Solenoid Coil
2. Solenoid Armature/Stem
3. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2, 2/2 Way Pneumatic Valve
4. Refrigeration Solenoid Valve
5. Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
6. Diaphragm Repair Kit
7. Pulse Controller
8. Brass Solenoid Valve
9. Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve
10. Plastic Solenoid Valve
11. Injector Rail
Focus On Your Demands, Offer You Best Solution!
- Company Name: NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
- Representative: Lu Jin Jun
- Product/Service: Solenoid Valve Armatures , Solenoid Valve Coils , Pneumatic Solenoid Valves , Pneumatic Cylinders , Pulse Jet Diaphragm Valves , Pneumatic Components
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ningbo
- Contact Person: Mr. Brandon Bao
- Tel: 86-0574-83879820
Premium Related Products