Safety Tape ECE104 Conspicuity Marking Tape
|Unit Price:||USD 0.8 / Meter |
|Min. Order:||5000 Meter|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: DM9600
Reflective Material Type: Reflective Film
Application: Retro-reflective Markings of Carriage
DM9600 conspicuity marking tape is a tough weather resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use.The material is intended for application as conspicuity marking on trucks and trailers.
DM9600 conspicuity marking tape is composed of cube corner (microprism) retroreflective elements integrally bonded to a flexible, smooth-surfaced tough and weather resistant UV stabilized polymeric film. The prism surfaces are coated with a vacuum deposition of aluminium to provide a mirror surface to the prism facets.The resulting material is not more than 0,20 mm thick, and comes with an aggressive high-tack pressure sensitive adhesive.The product is single layer, with no need for edge sealing.
DM9600 conspicuity marking tape is approved to Regulation ECE 104 Class C,the approve number as below:
White:104R-001051, Yellow:104R-001052, Red:104R-001053
DM9600 conspicuity marking tape complies with the minimum reflectivity requirements of Regulation ECE 104 Class C. When illuminated with CIE standard illuminant A and measured with the provisions of CIE No. 54, the coefficient of retroreflection for DM9600 conspicuity marking tape shall be not less than the values in Table as below:
DM9600 conspicuity marking tape is available in yellow, white and red. The colours conform to the requirements of Regulation ECE 104.
The adhesive is protected by a release liner, which shall be removed by peeling, without soaking in water or other solvents.
A 25 mm strip shall provide a bond such that it shall support a 800 g weight for 5 minutes without the strip peeling for a distance of more than 50 mm when applied to a smooth aluminium surface as specified in the standard adhesion test.
Material must be applied when the air and surface temperature is between 15° C and 38° C to assure proper adhesive bonding. Surfaces must be cleaned for all grease, oil and dirt. Use a clean towel and Isopropyl alcohol or similar to wipe the surface before application. If any air bubbles are trapped, use a pin to puncture the bubble and squeegee to push the air towards the pin hole. Please contact DM sales team for complete application instructions.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Hand wash with sponge, cloth, or soft brush using warm water and detergent. The cleaner must be wet, non-abrasive, without strong solvents and have a pH value between 3 and 11 (neither strongly acidic nor strongly alkaline). Rinse thoroughly.
To remove grease, oil. or tar, use cloth moistened with heptane, VM&P naptha or mineral spirits. Wash with detergent and water then rinse thoroughly.
Using high pressure cleaning equipment, the following conditions should be applied:
• Maximum pressure 80 bar
• Maximum temperature 60°C
• Minimum of 1 metre distance of cleaning jet from sheeting surface
• Cleaning wand to be held at no greater angle than 15 degree from perpendicular to the sheeting surface
• Wide spray pattern
Storage and Shelf Life
• The combined shelf life as processed and unprocessed marking tapes cannot exceed 2 years from the date of receipt from DM.However, the tapes must be used within 1 year of processing even if the combined shelf life is less than 2 years.
• Store the tape in a clean, dry area and away from direct sunlight.
DM wide range of products from reflective materials to high visibility safety apparels etc, are widely used in public safety and various projects to maintain safety worldwide.
DM products meet and exceed the specification of international standards of ASTM D4956, EN12899, AS/NZS 1906, KS A3507, ISO7591, ECE R104, FMVSS 108, DIN67510, JIS Z9107, SOLAS, EN ISO 20471, CLASS II, ANSI/ISEA 107, OEKO-TEX 100, EN11612, EN533, EN1150, EN13356 etc.
DM maintains the integrity of the quality control system of ISO9001. DM takes the extensive research and development strength and management practices to improve and enhance our products continously. We are committed to maintain this composure to be a competitive manufacturer in the domestic and global markets.
- Company Name: Daoming Optics & Chemical Co., Ltd
- Representative: Zhibiao Hu
- Product/Service: Reflective Fabric , Reflective Sheeting , Reflective Garments , Reflective Products , Aluminum Laminate Film , Polycarbonate Film
- Capital (Million US $): 138671000
- Year Established: 2002
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: no
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.581,Dongwu Road,Yomgkang Economic Development Zone,Yongkang City321399,Jinhua,Zhejiang
- Contact Person: Ms. Yvonne Mao
- Tel: 86-579-87311111--8107